Marketing & Promotions Internship
Our expectations: We are looking for intelligent, enthusiastic, motivated and hard-working individuals with an interest in marketing. Applicants must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Interns can receive college credit.
• Interns must sign the internship agreement contract
• Assist the marketing team with daily activities, events and projects.
• Organize sample rooms, catalogs and shipping supplies
• Answer main telephone line, greet and set up visitors
• Update vendor lists
• File, ship packages
• Source promotional goods through ESP/Google
• Create decks in PowerPoint
• All other duties as assigned
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to:
33 Corporate Drive
Orangeburg, New York 10962