Marketing Sales Coordinator
Headquarters, Orangeburg, New York
This position reports to a sales manager and is primarily responsible for supporting a sales team in all duties required to help grow the brands and the team’s business. Will interface directly on pricing, and forecasts providing support and assistance to production to achieve specific account objectives. This position plays an important role in maintaining good customer relationships by acting as an extension of the field sales force.
• Collaborate with your sales team to develop creative strategies and proposals to meet client goals
• Research and source cost effective, creative merchandise, domestically and overseas
• Multi-tasking while continuing to re-prioritize daily/weekly workload
• Handle detailed order entry, scheduling and tracking
• Negotiate best pricing from factory partners for daily turns and global programs
• Develop speculative, on brand product samples for clients
• Work directly with clients with quick responses and always in a professional manner
• Assist with Zagwear’s growing culture by supporting internal/external marketing efforts such as social media, event planning, marketing mailers, holiday gifts.
• Any other task or duty as assigned or required
• Undergraduate degree. Concentration in accounting, marketing, or business administration is a plus.
• Experience in a marketing, advertising, or sales environment.
• Project management and organizational skills and the demonstrated ability to work as a team player.
• Listening, creative thinking, creative problem solving, attention to detail, self-management.
• Ongoing knowledge of evolving technology and fashion trends is a plus.
• Strong verbal, math and written communication skills.
• Able to collaborate, negotiate and persuade, while maintaining positive relationships with employees, peers, clients, and third-party partners.
Interested candidates should email their resume: